Find out why Essential Oils are different from any other supplement and why they work so well.
Essential oils are the fastest growing segment in wellness because they work so well on so many levels. Because they are concentrated, essential oils are at least 50 times more therapeutically potent than the herbs or plants they come from. So if you like herbs you will love what essential oils can do for you. Essential oils are the life blood and immune system of plants and trees. Essential oils have been with us since the third day of creation. Our bodies recognize essential oils and can use them. Our bodies are made by God and so are pure essential oils. Essential oils are nature's most effective delivery agent for feeding your body's several trillion cells with nutrition and oxygen and helping to eliminate toxins. I believe that Gods love and wisdom is in every drop of essential oils and that is why they work so well.
How Do Essential Oils Work?
Essential oils have the ability to clean receptor sites on the surface of cells. This allows for the proper communication between cells. Essential oils have the ability to erase incorrect DNA and then to correct it. .
Our sense of smell affects the limbic system of our brain. Because the limbic system is directly connected to those parts of the brain that control heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, memory, stress levels, and hormone balance, essential oils can have profound physiological and psychological effects. Our amygdala gland in the brain is where trauma and negative emotions are stored. The only thing that affects this gland to release the trauma and stored negative emotions is our sense of smell. That is why essential oils are the best way to release these. The hypothalamus is one of the most important parts of the brain, acting as our hormonal control center. It releases chemical messengers that can affect everything from sex drive to energy levels. Hormones control everything in the body. Not only can the inhalation of essential oils be used to combat stress and trauma, but it can also stimulate the production of hormones from the hypothalamus. With essential oils it is all about bringing the body back to balance and optimal health in all areas.
Everything has frequency. In 1992, Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Tainio has determined that the average frequency of the human body during the day time is 62-68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised and symptoms appear.
According to Dr. Royal R. Rife, every disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency. Many pollutants lower healthy frequency. Processed/canned food has a frequency of zero. Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz, dry herbs from 12 to 22 Hz and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz. Essential oils start at 52 Hz and go as high as over 400 Hz, which is the frequency of Idaho Blue Spruce oil. Clinical research shows that essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which all of the undesirable things that we come in contact with in the world, cannot live.
Our quality is second to none.
1. Plants: Young Living products are produced from quality plants grown in exceptional soil and harvested at the optimal time. Young Living has farms on three continents that total over 6000 acres.
2. Preparation: Honoring a strict commitment to respecting and protecting the time-honored wisdom, tradition and art of distillation, Young Living makes every effort to preserve "nature's living energy" in a manner as close to its natural state as possible.
3. Purity: Achieved through the use of quality plants and meticulous preparation our finished product is 100% pure. Young Living essential oils are unadulterated, uncut and totally free of chemicals, pesticides and metals.
4. Potency: A passion for plants and our quality guarantees results in the production of the world's finest essential oils, and the right phytochemicals at the right amounts, representing unmatched strength and efficacy.
In 1993 Gary Young created the term therapeutic-grade. There was not then, and there is not now, an organization other than Young Living Essential Oils qualified to certify an essential oil as therapeutic-grade. Young Living sets the bar for quality standards and stands alone in the production of "Therapeutic Grade" essential oils.
Some things that set us apart from all the rest.
* Each plant is distilled during a 5-7 year time period to find exactly the best time of year, best time of day, correct pressure, and correct temperature to get the very best essential oil before selling it.
* In 2016 the FDA gave us an A+ rating regarding our business practices, our standards, and that what is in our bottles of essential oils has accurate labeling. It is unheard of for a company working with natural products to receive an A+ rating from the FDA.
* Every one of our plants at all of our farms are planted by hand.
* All of the weeding is done by hand.
* No toxic chemicals used EVER!
* Gary Young has designed the equipment used in the harvesting. We have a patented harvesting process.
* The farm workers at our Ecuador farm are paid at least 5 to 6 times what they could make anywhere else. Young Living is so generous!
Understanding the Cost and Value of Essential Oils
So how much oil do you think you would get from this process? The distiller is about 20 feet tall, and about 8 feet across, and filled with German chamomile, gently packed down. Usually people guess a few gallons, or quarts, but you would only get ¼ - ½ of a cup of essential oil. THIS is why some essential oils are so expensive, and why they are so precious!
In the 5 ml bottles, we have about 85-100 drops, and in the 15 ml bottles, we have 250-300 drops, so using them, by the drop is VERY COST EFFECTIVE!
Essential oils are very concentrated plant material. It takes at least 5000 lb. of rose petals to make 1 lb. of rose oil, making pure rose oil one of the most treasured AND expensive oils on the market. It takes 3 tons of melissa to distill one pound of oil, which may cost $9,000 - $15,000 a pound. 1 drop of peppermint oil is equivalent to 28 cups of peppermint tea. Think about what 28 cups of peppermint tea LOOKS like - that many cups would fill a table.
In one test, the frequency of two individuals - the first a 26 year old male and the second a 24 year old male - was measured at 66 MHz each. The first individual held a cup of coffee (without drinking any), and his frequency dropped to 58 MHz in 3 seconds. He put the coffee down and inhaled an aroma of essential oils. Within 21 seconds, his frequency had returned to 66 MHz. The second individual took a sip of coffee and his frequency dropped to 52 MHz in the same 3 seconds. However, no essential oils were used during the recovery time, and it took 3 days for his frequency to return to its initial 66 MHz.
Research has found that people who consistently use pure essential oils have a stronger immune system than the average person. Essential oils work really well at supporting all the systems of the body.
Oxygen is an essential key to wellness.
What does oxygen do in our body?
* Gives life to cells.
* Transports nutrients.
* Creates a healthy environment in our cells.
* Delivers nutrients to cells.
* Creates tissue regeneration.
* Keeps the bloodstream pure.
* Strengthens the immune system.
* Maintains youth.
* Gives energy.
* Increases mind and memory activity.
* Increases digestive function.
* Helps to increase metabolism.
* Pushes wastes and toxins out of cells.
Some people have used hydrogen peroxide to increase cellular oxygen but hydrogen peroxide only delivers 9.5% oxygen to the cells. The extended use of hydrogen peroxide has also caused the depletion of minerals, especially calcium.
Essential oils can deliver increased oxygen to the tissues and Idaho Tansy has been shown to deliver a 30% increase of oxygen at the cellular level plus there are no negative side effects with essential oils.
Essential oils are oxygenators, making oxygen more available to tissues. Essential oils are free radical scavengers and go after areas of oxidation. Essential oils are the highest known source of antioxidants.
Essential oils are not accumulative in the body but their frequency and effect is cumulative. The effect can last up to 5 months. Essential oils move at "lightning speed" to work where they are needed most in the body.
Just some of the benefits you can get from using Young Living essential oils.
* Supports all the systems of the body.
* Sesquiterpenes, a compound higher in some essential oils, increases levels of oxygen in the brain by up to 28%.
* Helps to calm by helping the body to normalize blood serum cortisol levels and heart rate.
* Stimulates olfactory cells to increase their production of olfactory receptor proteins supporting proper brain functioning.
* Helps the body to normalize neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine.
* Assists the body in the release of toxins, cleansing the body; leading to the rejuvenation of tissues.
* Helps to bring balance to all the systems of the body.